Bar of 60 grams.
Use when needed:
- After exercise (as a source of protein)
- In between meals (as a snack replacement)
- Protein mix (whey protein isolate, milk protein isolate)
- Isomalto-oligosaccharides (tapioca - 100% natural prebiotic fiber)
- Sea salt
- Natural flavors
- Stevia sweetener
Additional ingredients per flavor (not all flavors are always on stock):
- Double Chocolate Chunk: unsweetened chocolate, cocoa, cocoa butter
- Cinnamon Roll: cinnamon
- Coconut Cashew: coconut, cashew nuts
- Strawberry Cheesecake: freeze-dried strawberries
- Lemon Cream Pie: -
- Banana Nut Muffin: freeze dried banana, cashews, walnuts
The Quest Bar also may include, depending on the flavor, vitamin A, vitamin C, phosphorus, calcium, iron and magnesium. None of these vitamins and minerals exceed 10% of the US RDV.
Almonds, milk protein.
This product is manufactured in a factory where also peanuts and nuts are processed.
The natural protein bar
Quest Bar is not just a bar. The Quest Bar contains only natural ingredients. So no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colorants or other unnatural additives. Stevia is used as a natural sweetener. Thanks to the natural ingredients this bar is also very tasty.
Each Quest Bar contains 20 grams of protein - from whey isolate and casein isolate - and hardly any carbohydrates and is very suitable for use with exercise or just as a sensible snack. It is packed with fibers.
Weight per bar: 60g
Number of bars per package: 12
* The flavours Cookies & Cream, Birthday Cake and White Chocolate Raspberry also contain sucralose as a sweetener.
- Birthday Cake -
- Cinnamon Roll -
- Cookies & Cream -
- Double Chocolate Chunk -
- White Chocolate Raspberry -
|Per 100 g||Per 30 g|
|Energy||1460 kJ / 349 kcal||438 kJ / 104.7 kcal|
|Protein||35.0 g||10.5 g|
|Carbohydrates||15.0 g||4.5 g|
|- of which sugars||4.0 g||1.2 g|
|- of which lactose||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|Fat||12.0 g||3.6 g|
|- of which Saturated||2.0 g||0.6 g|
|Fiber||23.0 g||6.9 g|
|Salt||0.9 g||0.3 g|
|* Depending on flavour, composition may vary slighlty|